Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Old man look at my life...

I'm a lot like you are. Only now I'm slow and can't sprint up hills like I used to. I don't even want to talk about what I used to do. I'm just glad I started cycling again. I love it. And now that I'm slow, I can enjoy the scenery. All of my good friends are cyclists. Most are in their twenties, some in their forties and some...well, some are older.
We are all hooked on cycling. Most of us worked in a bike shop or two. Cycling is addictive. They come out with new models every year. New gear is advertised just to see what kind of response they get before it is ever mass produced. The clothing only lasts a season or until the first contact with the pavement. Tools, tubes, tires, tape...I could go on and on.
I guess that is what a blog is all about. Going on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment