Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1st Race of 2009

Well, Sunday (2/22/9) was the first road race of the year. "Froze Toes." I think it was 27 degrees when we started about 12:45 pm. I couldn't even tell which way the wind was blowing. I raced cat. 5 masters. 31 miles and I finished top 10 in my race. It was fun and I felt pretty good. I rode hard and now I am ready to start race training. My team has a ride 3/8/9. The Sunday after that is the first crit race of the season. I sure am having fun and want to buy a bunch of new stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Its really cool that you have come back to riding and racing. Its neat to see my first sponser out there riding. I rode with Rister and Dyer on wednesday and they both said they were also planning racing a lot this year in the masters.

    ...and just so you know it wasnt anything personel..... I still have a hard to making it to work on time, but im getting better:)

    ReplyDelete